Need Glasses or Contact Lenses?
At Skyline Vision Clinic & Laser Center, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get your lens prescriptions filled. We have optical shops at two of our locations:
- Colorado Springs: 3155 North Union Blvd.
- Cañon City: 2776 E. Main Street
These optical shops are staffed with trained opticians who are ready to help you find the frames and lenses to help you see more clearly – all while looking great, reflecting your personality/style and feeling comfortable! Our prices are competitive and we have a wide range of options.
Frames, Sunglasses & Safety Glasses
- Designer & budget frames
- Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses
- Children’s glasses
- Many lens options including polarized, progressive, bifocal, coatings, etc.
- Sports glasses with polycarbonate lenses
- Safety glasses with high impact resistance
Our team can help you find glasses that put the least amount of pressure on your nose and ears for your specific lens prescription.
Contact Lens Types
- Bifocal or multifocal lenses
- Colored or special-effect contacts
- Daily disposable lenses
- Extended wear soft lenses
- Toric lenses for astigmatism
- Rigid, gas permeable lenses
- Scleral lenses to help heal damaged corneas
- Lenses for dry eye
- Lenses for keratoconus
We can help you learn how to properly insert, remove and care for your contact lenses to reduce your risk of eye infection.
If you need new glasses or contacts in Colorado Springs, visit our optical shops today. You can also order your contacts online via My Eye Store.