Is Financing Available for Advanced Cataract Surgery?
Yes! We are pleased to offer CareCredit financing options to help you afford cataract surgery with Lifestyle Lenses. CareCredit lets you have your procedure immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit into your monthly budget so you don’t have to wait to restore the vision of your youth!
CareCredit allows you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, these are both revolving credit lines for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply.
No Interest Payment Plans
- No interest for 6 months, 12 months, 18 months or 24 months
- If the balance is paid in full by desired due date with monthly minimum payments received on time
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 36 and 60 month plan options with interest and lower monthly payments
- These plans are not a revolving line of credit
Other Payment Options
We also accept cash, most major credit and debit cards, personal checks and cashier’s checks.
If you have more questions about cataract surgery financing, contact us today to schedule a Cataract Evaluation.